However, it’s a pretty special day, because not only is today The Bibliomaniac’s blogoversary – but it’s the fifth blogoversary. The Fifth. FIFTH. FIFTH!!
I’ve had this blog for half of a decade. That is insane.
That’s the entirety of my secondary school life… And just under a third of the time I’ve been on Earth… Whoa, okay, all this maths is scary. I’m gonna stop now.
Writing a blogoversary post is hard, because I never know what to do, exactly – last year, I just highlighted the blog posts I was most proud of. Seeing as this year is a big number, I wanted to do something a little more exciting.
In the past two to three years, especially, I’ve worked super hard on making this blog a bit more professional; making it look all snazzy and creating content that’s managed to reach a number of people eleven-year-old-me never would have dreamed of. And, of course, everyone who has read this blog has been so awesome over that time – I’m still overwhelmed with every comment and retweet and nice piece of feedback I get.
So, here’s to all of you super lovely people who have been following, reading, liking and sharing the awful, rambling stuff I put on this blog – here’s a giveaway! You can win two of my favourite books I’ve discovered from reviewing, plus some bookish swag.
Terms and Conditions:
- Unfortunately, this is a UK only giveaway, because otherwise shipping prices will be quite high.
- This giveaway will close at midnight on the 30th of May.
- I will choose as winner via random.org so it’s fair, and reply in the comments of this post to alert the winner or tweet them.
- I will contact the winner within a week after the closing date, and mail the prize out within the first two weeks of June.
- If the winner hasn’t replied within a week of me alerting them, I will pick another winner, again at random.
- Ideally, if you have a Twitter account, please leave your @handle so if you win the giveaway, I can contact you quicker.
To enter the giveaway, please leave a comment!
(Tell me what you’ve read recently! Something completely random! How you discovered this blog! What kinda of posts you’d like to see in the future! Your comment can be about literally anything, so long as you’re nice :P)