When Come Round asked me if I’d be interested in looking at their new campaign for my Kinda Book, Macmillan’s teen book imprint, I said of course. I expected a little package to arrive, with a book and maybe a leaflet about what the campaign was – and OH MY GOODNESS, THE SIZE OF THE BOX THAT ARRIVED.
The #MKBParty is set to happen this weekend – lots of people across the country have been sent, or have applied for, one of these packs of bookish goodies. It’s such a fantastic scheme to get people talking about reading – I love the idea! Here’s a photo encompassing everything in the box (minus the lamp, obvs):
- An #MKBParty Leaflet / Invite
- Many, many postcards / bookmarks / posters
- My Kinda Book bunting
- Three books – Fangirl, Beautiful Broken Things and The Lie Tree
- Travel Mug, complete with an appropriate Fangirl quote
And six of each of these:
- Candles with quotes from The Lie Tree
- Love Hearts tubes
- Galaxy hot chocolate
- Cheek sticks
- Hand cream
- My Kinda Book pencils
- Notebooks branded for Gemma Cairney’s debut book, Open
I honestly don’t think I’ve ever received such an epic parcel before! I adore it, and I can’t wait to make use of everything in here. Keep scrolling to see some of the many photos I had to take:
Join in with the party using #MKBParty!
Don’t have a party pack? Keep an eye out on Twitter – there are lots of giveaways happening and I’ll be tweeting some out soon!