Over August, as it was the Summer Holidays, I was trying to get a book done every day or two, but that kinda didn’t work! I ended up reading the same amount of books as the month before, which is twelve, and so I guess that’s still quite a lot. I’ve not been blogging as much as I used to- and so I’ve hardly reviewed any of the books (only four!) that I’ve read this month *gulp*. But I’ll be catching up on reviewing this week, as a lot of un-reviewed-books are ARC’s from publishers! 🙂 Here’re the covers of the books, and the ones I’ve reviewed are Cruel Summer, Belle Epoque, The Elites and Fortunately, The Milk. These are all hyper-linked to the reviews!
Read in August:
To Read in September:
I’ve got way too many books that I’ve bought, to list here, so here are just a few of them that are at the top of my TBR, after review copies:
- Steampunk! (By various authors including Cassandra Clare and Garth Nix)
- Crown of Midnight (By Sarah J. Maas)
- Every Day (By David Levithan)
- Severed Heads, Broken Hearts (By Robyn Schneider)
- Skin Deep (By Laura Jarratt)
And these are the three review copies that I have to read during September! I have others on Netgalley, but they’re either further ahead in the year or are quite old and were auto-accepted, so I don’t need to hurry to those as much.
- The Fallen (By Charlie Higson)
- More Than This (By Patrick Ness)
- Earthbound (By Aprilyyne Pike)