Read In July:
I was aiming for twenty books this month, trying to beat my own record. But, then, Exams *groans*. Which meant Revision *groans again*. But that only took up the first week of July. So, yeah, I read a little slower than usual this month, but I did read twelve, and they were all great! I’ve hyper-linked each book jacket below to my review of that book- though some have not yet been reviewed, and won’t work!
To-Read in August:
Lucy (Queen of Contemporary) is probably going to virtually murder me for still having not read this first one. Sorry, Lucy! Forgive mee!!
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
- Cruel Summer by James Dawson
- Saving Daisy by Phil Earle
- Are We There Yet? by David Levithan
- All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terill
- Fortunately, The Milk by Neil Gaiman
- The Boy With Two Heads by Andy Mulligan
What did you read last month and what are you looking forward to reading in August? Leave a comment! 🙂
Here’s a list of some monthly round-ups I’ve already read from various awesome people in the bloggysphere:
Happy reading for August!